Headfirst Travel Terms and Conditions
Payment in full is required to confirm your booking with Headfirst Travel.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Alipay, WeChat, PayPal, Stripe, direct credit to a NZ account.
Credit cards are processed by a third party and we do not receive any credit card information.
Adult is over 15 years old.
Child is from 4 to 14 years old and generally 60% of the Adult rate.
Infant is under 4 years old and free. No infant or child seats are provided. An infant may be required to sit on a parents knee.
Passengers under 13 years must travel with their legal parent(s), spouse or guardian. There must be at least 1 adult per 2 under 13 year olds travelling. Identification may be requested.
Should a passenger fail to show or arrive late for a booked and confirmed departure from any point the passengers ticket will become void. A $25 re booking fee will apply to re schedule the booking. No refund will be applicable.
More than 14 days prior to travel a NZ$25 booking fee will apply.
Between 2 and 14 days a 25% cancellation fee will apply.
Within 48 hours of departure - no refund.
Cancellation on the day or no notification of cancellation [no shows] - no refund will apply.
Cruise Ship Customers
Cruise ship passengers will be entitled to a full refund if the ship does not arrive at Port due to unforeseen circumstances or is delayed to a point whereby the tour or substituted can not be completed.
1. Travel agent vouchers or E-Tickets may be requested on boarding the service.
2. Headfirst Travel passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
3. All fares, routes, pricing, inclusions, accommodation operators and departure times are subject to alterations without notice. Headfirst Travel reserves the right to substitute other vehicles in place of their own if circumstances require. Headfirst Travel product inclusions and advertised accommodation operators will be provided where possible and we will not be liable for cancellations due to weather or other reasons.
4. Headfirst Travel will endeavour to adhere to stated departure and arrival times but will not be liable for any failure to meet those times or cancellations due to weather or any other conditions.
5. Headfirst Travel shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or consequential upon, directly or indirectly, an abandonment of, delay in departure or delay during any trip however caused.
6. Headfirst Travel reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger, luggage or goods without giving any reason.
7. Headfirst Travel will not be liable for the sickness, injury or death to any passengers, loss of or damage of any personal effects, whether caused by Headfirst Travels negligence or otherwise. The purchaser of this ticket and passenger jointly and severally agree to indemnify Headfirst Travel against liability to any person on whose behalf the ticket was purchased.
8. Where the services of another operator are provided for in this ticket it is agreed and understood that Headfirst Travel is acting only as an agent for the passenger to arrange such services and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any default of that operator.
9. Headfirst Travel reserve the right to implement a surcharge should the price of fuel or operator costs increase due to unforeseeable circumstances out of the control of Headfirst Travel.
Bottom Bus - Deep South Adventures
Travel reservations are required and should be made at least 48 hours before departure to assure a seat. Changes of confirmation travel dates must be made at least 24 hours prior to departure changes by contacting Kiwi Experience.
Headfirst Travel have preferred agreements with accommodation providers however cannot always guarantee your first choice of accommodation.